Entries
Links
Tags
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it
I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Yesterday was cool. After I went for my [learning lab] class, my parents took me out for dinner at some restaurant. By then I was already quite tired but they took me to my first bar! Ofcourse I only drank cranberry juice ;p (They both drank Gin & Tonic).
Today, I'm going out with my mom to shop, then going for drums lesson, then going to Georgie-darling's birthday party. She's having a BBQ! I would've taken an MRT and a bus but she insisted I take a taxi and she'd pay for the fare. She's just so sweet isn't she? Oh well, I really hope that she likes what I got her.
11:16 AM